Tuesday, January 15, 2008

possibly the greatest use of your time EVAR

Thanks to the Dewey Decimal Mistress, we can all see ourselves as ponies. My Little Ponies.


From the make-me-a-pony site's homepage, "This pony generator lets you create your dream pony, test generate a starter pony, or see what the pony of two existing parents looks like." Essentially, we have complete artistic license & full reign of the place.

So before you go around smacking people upside the head or overturning desks 'cause you just can't take another damn "hump day joke, take a couple minutes to create your pony (that's me in that picture, if you didn't recognize...I lost some more weight). Just imagine what pretty ponies we all can be.

And if you're all good little ponies, then--maybe--I'll sing you the My Little Pony song I wrote this summer.

5 comments:

*Bitch Cakes* said...

I think I remember the "My Little Pony" song from the commercial- I only recall "My Little Pony, Prism and Sundance" I assume those were her friends? I never got into the My Little Pony thing. I think it was after my time.

And don't even get me started on that ugly bitch, Strawberry Shortcake. I despised her. Not to mention those horrendous Cabbage Patch Kids.

fifi said...

The MLP song now is very...Avril. And the song I wrote this summer, while based on that, is for a specific product to be launched this year.

Strawberry Shortcake, as always, can kiss my ass. She was always a fake-ass bitch. But I loved my Cabbage Patch Kids for a while....

Just don't get me started on those dirty Care Bears! They stole my tummy decor idea.

Miss Dewey Decimal said...

ok ... i hope i don't cause a rift in our friendship ... but i LOVED strawberry shortcake. her hair smelled like strawberries! did either of you haters ever stop to smell her hair?

fifi said...

My ugly, bitchy, stinky cousin, Dana, loved Strawberry Shortcake, thus I associate the smell of her with a person & place I loathe. My gorgeous, generous & sweet-smelling cousin, Jamie, can testify.

JJ Kimmel said...

I think I may have contracted lice sleeping in one of Dana's Strawberry Shortcake sleeping bags. Gross. Stanky-ass bitch, fo sho.

Um, we were poor so I only got the "home made" Cabbage Patch Doll. It was a piece of shit. I only got to play with all the good name brand toys when I came to your house. You were my idol with all your fancy toys and your long, flowy hair.