Tuesday, September 11, 2007

a theory on carpet and drapes


While tweezing my eyebrows today, I came to a weird realization. The area south of my pantular equator is also in need of some tending. Is this common?

I decided to take a trip to the Rite Aid to investigate & creep myself out. Wandering the aisles of the store, I'd take a gander at the random women (poor, poor science experiments).

There were a few with enormous, out of control bushes above their eyeballs, and just the possibility of other enormous, out of control bushes on their bodies made me a little nauseous.

Has anyone else thought of this frightening comparison, or is it just me?

In the meantime, I've got a little gardening to do.

2 comments:

*Bitch Cakes* said...

You know, I can't believe I never considered this myself!! I would say that eyebrow grooming is an absolute indicator of southern landscaping.

fifi said...

Thank you! I cannot believe it took so many decades for us to realize this -- seemingly simple -- comparison. It truly seems to go together hand-in-hand, and honestly, no hand needs a handful of either, right?