Tuesday, September 18, 2007

for the record

We aren't taking any more suggestions on wedding locations. That goes for all of you -- friends, family & foes. No more mentions of Niagara Falls, Graceland, Disney cruises, Panama, random Rochester religious establishments, Vegas, your house, our house, Central Park, City Hall, the moon, or wherever else the hell you think is romantic/convenient/hilarious.



Last time I checked, you weren't the one gettin' hitched or ponying up the cash for it. Hell, even K-at wanted to weigh in on this one.

Please, resume your regularly scheduled lives & be happy when you get an invite to the reception. Oh, did I mention, our wedding may just be the 2 of us? Yeah. Well. Just kinda fits us.

Thank you anyway for your concern. In this case, it truly is the thought that counts.

5 comments:

*Bitch Cakes* said...

You know what they say about opinions...

You kids do whatever you want. Even if that means it is just the 2 of you. It's all about YOU! xoxo

PS OMG Love the kitty pic!

fifi said...

Thanks -- it just adds to the fodder for "Talk like a pirate day," which is today! AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!

cherie said...

So suggesting El Paso as the place the happiness begins is out of the question? Yeah, I didn't make suggestions because I don't care about married people. Once people are married they are of no use to me.

HollyMay said...

Well, fine. I was just thinking about you and by that I mean being your stupid friend. If you don't like me then why do you return my emails?

fifi said...

Welcome, Mara & thank you for your first comment. The only people I was specifically referring to in my post were my future in-laws, but your reaction is delicious!