Tuesday, June 17, 2008

crap -- i've been labeled


All this time I'd been saying I didn't want a lavish wedding, or even a wedding per se -- because I don't want a froufrou dress, DEFINITELY no family & no attendants (because that always seems to devolve into a popularity contest & I couldn't do that to the people I love the most) -- it turns out that I'm an "anti-bride."

With all my anti-consumer-religio-corporate-marriage leanings, I've been pegged as my very own tidy demographic. Damn it all to hell.

3 comments:

*Bitch Cakes* said...

Screw that- make up your own "anti-bride" title. No one labels my poodle kins!

btw- I applaud your choice! xo

fifi said...

As always, Bitch Cakes, I like your attitude.

So what should I call myself?
A Nide (non-bride)?
Bitch Gettin' Hitched? (laugh)
1/2 knot?
'Loper?

ryan said...

you are nice