Friday, August 24, 2007

heading for the kitty ford clinic

Last Sunday, the man & I went enjoyed brunch with a couple of friends at Lodge in Williamsburg -- a great spot for a delicious meal & hyper-funny hipster fashion-spotting. Could their jeans possibly get any uglier?

But I digress.

After brunch, we stopped by a pet store to peruse & buy goodies for our cats. When our friends saw this cigar cat toy, they said our cat had to have one -- he'd never be able to quit playing with it. So, we brought their gift home, and, lo & behold, it's 100% bona fide crack. He can't take it, it's so addictive. He was so excited, he literally started balding himself -- pulling out big clumps of hair every time he kicked himself, which was near-constant.

See for yourself why our cat's soon to be joining Lindsay Lohan in rehab.



So...anyone wanna cat-sit this little crackmonster in Mid-September? Anyone?

4 comments:

cherie said...

This isn't loading, or I can't see it on any browser. Anyhow, if you need a cat-sitter I'd be happy to assist in that. Perhaps I can take more pictures of your kitty in compromising positions...

fifi said...

Hmm -- well, if you can't see it here, check it out here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=6gXy2R0LNWg. Ya know, the little booger asks for you regularly. He'd love it if you hung out with him again (us too!). Maybe someday I'll know what really happens when you two are alone....

cherie said...

oh a gentleman never tells...just let me know and i'll let you know if i'm available.

*Bitch Cakes* said...

Hey Poodle Pants, tell me the days and I will let you know if I can do it! (PS I need one of those crack cigars for the professor!)