Monday, July 9, 2007

elementary lunch, my dear

I just had an adorable little lunch of peas & fish sticks (it was really just a fat fish stick, rather than a patty), which I washed down with a glass of ice cold milk & followed with a banana & a couple icy pops. How cute is that?

I just wish I could find the cord to download pictures from my camera, 'cause I'd have shot it & added a pic to make you giggle as much as I did.

By the way, it was an UPA-friendly lunch, as I ate the correct serving size & hardly even touched the tartar sauce with my fishy-fish.

Was your lunch UPA-friendly? Honestly.

3 comments:

cherie said...

Yes it was. I have decided to take up your UPA challenge, and this week I ate small portions and salads with fat free dressing. I must confess...I did splurge on a McDonalds hot fudge sundae...those fuckers get me everytime. P.S. so now I'm dying to eat at Paloma to taste the food of a cook ousted from Top Chef.

Unknown said...

HI ERIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fifi said...

Hi, Jenny.

Jenny who?