Tuesday, April 10, 2007

welcome to my fleshwound

This is my first post to "the wound," as I'm gonna fondly call it from time to time. Pressure from friends, especially the dim sum bum, has me writing a blog post instead of working. What can I say? I'd rather do this anyway.

So what can you expect from the wound? Well, along with amusing you with only-in-New York moments, we here at the wound will be launching the inaugural Steel UPA Challenge (more details soon to come). Plus, you'll be able to depend on weekly-ish updates on your people in Greenpoint, including anecdotes, musings, and the occasional picture and video (though you may never see us, per se). Occasionally, we may also romp off into uncharted socio-economic-geo-political waters, but don't be scared, babies. the wound will be with you (picture "the force" with more out-of-basement moments). There may even be a review of some item, service, or event from time to time, and you can probably guarantee regular rants.

No different from any other blog, right? Just so much more fun, 'cause it's the fuckin' fleshwound, baby. Oh, yeah. There will definitely be cussing. Fundies beware. Fifi's here.

2 comments:

CC said...

Oh. My. God. Did you just refer to me as the "dim sum bum"??

I look forward to the many cuss-filled rants to come!

cherie said...

I'm glad to see you started a blog. It's about time the world hears your rants.